We offer full support and service in relation to all immigration matters.
We can assist in preparing and planning a visa application to appeal to the highest court in the land.
Our lawyers have extensive experience and speak your language and know your country and how the local embassies and consulates operate.
We can assist with all your immigration and nationality needs
- Point based visa (Student, entrepreneur, investor ... )
- Marriage and fiance applications
- Asylum and human rights applications
- EU National and their family members
- ILR - Indefinite leave to remain
- ILR - Long Residence
- British citizenship
- Halt Deportation
Point based system:-
- Tier 1 ( General Migration)
- Tier1 ( post Study)
- Tier 1 ( investor)
- Tier 1 (entrepreneur)
- Tier 2- Sponsored Skilled Workers (work permit)
- Tier 4 students
- Tier 5 ( youth Mobility, formerly working holiday)
- European Community Association Agreements
- ILR -HSMP Judicial Review Forum Ltd
- Deportation related work
- All types of Appeals
- Judicial Review
- Family Reunion
- UK Travel Documents
We have registered agents who work with the UK Border Agency for the same-day service also known as fast-track service, we can submit cases on your behalf directly to the UK Border Agency and get a result on the application within a day.
Often UK Visa applications can take months to process and at the end get refused. We can assist with not only the application process and completing everything on your behalf so that your application has the best chance of being approved. We can assist you with the complete process from the assessment of your case, completion of your application and advice on documentation and evidence being submitted to the booking of your fast track service.
Not only does this offer you peace of mind with the complete visa process, but also means you won't be waiting too long to obtain the outcome of your application.
Contact immigration department » on 020 7841 2785